Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is UP IN THE AIR.
This was a great opportunity to make a card for my best friend who is always a superhero for me.
I combined a couple of sets, EVERYDAY HERO and LIFT ME UP. They work together beautifully! The clouds and the sentiment from Lift Me Up was a perfect compliment to the superhero! I made it bold and colorful and just love how it turned out! If you’d like to give this a try, check out my supply list below.
STAMPS: Everyday Hero, Lift Me Up
INKS: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
ACCESSORIES: Sunburst Thinlit, Layering Circles Framelits, Versa Marker, Watercolor Pencils, Stampin’ Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, dimensionals, SNAIL
The February Mini Session is here! We have brought you lots of new ideas with new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
You can subscribe by visiting CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY. I hope you’ll join us!!
Now, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!