Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is COLORS OF FALL.
I went clean and simple this week with designer paper as one of my main elements.
Yes, I used Halloween paper, but it works…right? I usually focus a lot on Halloween becuase it’s such a fun time of year to make cards. So I always get the Halloween DSP and it’s nice to find another way to use it.
This delicate polka dot design was perfect with Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Gray and Smokey Slate. And yes I know the Smokey Slate and Basic Gray are not true fall colors but I made it work! I added copper thread to bring another note of fall and kept the gray extras to a minimum. Overall, I’m quite happy with my Halloween DSP moonlighting as fall DSP!
If you’d like to give this a try, check out the supply list below.
STAMPS: Acorny Thank You
INKS: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
PAPER: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Halloween Night DSP
ACCESSORIES: Acorn Builder Punch, Copper Thread, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, SNAIL, dimensionals
The Create with Connie and Mary SEPTEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG is coming soon! We are super excited about the new catalog and all the great ideas we have for you! Sign up for September AND October and get a FREE FALL BONUS project as a thank you from us! See details below!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
- FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!
Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin