Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is AUTUMN TREE/LEAVES.
I love crisp fall weather so I created a card that reflected my perfect day.
There is nothing more delightful than a crisp sunny fall day out with the family picking out pumpkins. THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES was perfect for this theme and provided the majority of the elements. But the one thing that really makes the card wonderful is pumpkins! I used the set of pumpkins from the SPOOKY FUN Bundle, they were just the right size!!
If you’d like to give this crisp fall look a try, check out the supply list below.
STAMPS: Thoughtful Branches Bundle, Spooky Fun
INKS: Archival Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz
PAPER: Watercolor, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
ACCESSORIES: Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Aqua Painter, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, SNAIL, dimensionals
The Create with Connie and Mary SEPTEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG is coming soon! We are super excited about the new catalog and all the great ideas we have for you! Sign up for September AND October and get a FREE FALL BONUS project as a thank you from us! See details below!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
- FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!
Next, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!