I don’t you about you, but I love making spooky cards and treats for Halloween each year. This year one of the new stamp sets that stood out to me is JAR OF HAUNTS.
It has two, yes TWO coordinating sets so you have loads of options!! JAR OF LOVE and JAR OF CHEER are the other two and they all coordinate with the EVERYDAY JARS FRAMELITS.
For today’s card, I was inspired by all the spooky eyes…………….
Isn’t this great! The LABELER ALPHABET made this perfect greeting possible. But there’s still more……..
The jar is hinged to open for the last bit of the sentiment and a pair of spooky eyes! I just LOVE this!!!
The hidden sentiment is a fun little surprise, don’t you think?? I love the unexpected!!
If you haven’t looked too much at this set, you should definitely go back and check it out again! I featured JAR OF HAUNTS and JAR OF CHEER for the upcoming MINI SESSION from Create with Connie and Mary that will go live on the 11th. It’s a great gift idea or something to keep just for you! How about a quick sneak peek……..
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sign up for September AND October and get a FREE FALL BONUS project as a thank you from us!
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
- FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift!
I encourage you to check this Mini Session out, it will help you get a jump start on the holidays!! Just go to CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY to subscribe and join us!
CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS
CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE
Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin