Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are featuring CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS!
Without a second thought, I went straight to the HOME FOR CHRISTMAS Designer Series Paper.
I love the images that can be cut out from this beautiful paper for nostalgic inspired gift tags.
The first pair of tags have icy blue paired with black to make the cut out images really pop!
The second pair features deep red and vanilla with black, such a lovely color combination!
To make your own set of nostalgic Christmas tags I’ve included a list of supplies and measurements.
STAMPS: Cozy Christmas
INKS: Archival Black
PAPER: Basic Black (cut 2″ x 4″), Very Vanilla (2″ x 1″), Home for Christmas Designer paper (2″ x 3 1/2″)
ACCESSORIES: Gold 1/8″ ribbon, dimensionals, SNAIL, paper snips, paper trimmer
The December Mini Session is LIVE and full of FABULOUS ideas!
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- Wonderland (last minute gift packaging idea!)
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter! I hope you’ll join us! Just visit Create with Connie and Mary to sign up!
Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing! Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin