Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is RED & WHITE PLUS 1.
I created a Valentine for my husband with the new NAILED IT Bundle. He is a general contractor, so this was just perfect!
For my plus 1 color, I used Silver Foil paper on the saw. The rest of the card is pretty clean and simple so the cut out saw would really stand out.
I have included a supply list below so you can make your own NAILED IT card.
STAMPS: Nailed It
INKS: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER: Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Foil
ACCESSORIES: Build It Framelits, Real Red Marker, Basic Black Marker, Stampin’ Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, dimensionals, SNAIL
The February Mini Session is here! We have brought you lots of new ideas with new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
You can subscribe by visiting CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY. I hope you’ll join us!!
Now, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!