Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
I went with the obvious choice and used LIFT ME UP for my card today. It’s a simple design which is my favorite lately!
I thought about doing this on watercolor paper and adding a wash of blue for the sky, but instead I went with the WATERCOLOR WASH background stamp. This is one of my favorite backgrounds ever made and it was perfect for this card.
I added the sentiment in Dapper Denim, it’s a nice complimentary color to Soft Sky. The balloon was a combination of Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder. The pink balloon stand out nicely against the blue sky and white clouds.
STAMPS: Lift Me Up, Watercolor Wash Background
INKS: Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Watermelon Wonder
PAPER: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
ACCESSORIES: Up & Away Thinlits, Stampin’ Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, dimensionals, SNAIL
The February Mini Session is on it’s way! We have brought you lots of new ideas with new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
You can subscribe by visiting CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY. I hope you’ll join us!!
Now, let’s check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today. Click Previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.
Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you! Happy Stamping!